Happy Home Bars Guide | Bar Stool
We will break down the different heights, styles and features of each bar stool available. When your finished you be able to distinguish between the different heights and styles.Types of Bar Stools
Counter Height Stools can range between 23-28 inches from the ground to the seat. Ideal for counter height tables and counters ranging from 34-36 inches.
- Armless & Backless Bar Stools - A armless & Backless bar stools have no arms and backrest hence the name. The usually can be hidden away under the bar or table. Perfect to save room when not in use.
- Swivel Bar Stools - A swivel bar stool is designed to allow the seat to rotate 360 degrees.
- Adjustable Bar Stools- A adjustable stool allows you to adjust the height of the stool within a certain range. Perfect for spaces with various counter heights or ideal if you want a multipurpose stool for different areas.
- Bar Stools With Backs -A stool with backs is designed with back support. Giving additional comfort while sitting. Shop Bar Stools with Backs
- Bar Stools With Arms- A barstool with arms is equipped with arms to allowing you to rest your arms while sitting.
Lastly keep in mind to keep a distance between the bar stools and wall, this will allow space to pull out and for comfortable seating. For ideal comfort bar stool should be at least 6-10 inches between stool and the wall and you want the top of the stool to be 10-12 inches below the bottom of the bar.